Monday, November 30, 2009

Time to start over?

I have been sitting around lately wondering what I am doing. What are my goals for photography? Am I going to make a business out of this, or just a hobby? Well I have thought long about this and I am still unsure. Don't get me wrong I want to and I enjoy shooting. Side note, anything that involves me using my camera is a great present anytime of the year.
So where do I go from here? How do I decide what I am going to do and how? I read a lot of blogs on this web thing and there is a lot of great advice. But how does that work for me?
So do I start over, do I go on from where I am at, do i take a sabbatical, what, what do I do? More thought is needed. But action is the better idea. Oops lunch is ready, got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment